Annual Pathway Event
The Annual Pathway event is a full day conference which has been designed to support Pathway members in their continuing professional development.
Over the past seven years the Pathway event has focussed on a wide variety of topics, from complexity and continuing professional development through to managing large scale conservation projects. In addition, participants also get the opportunity to hear from recently accredited members who are there to share their experiences and answer any questions you have.
The 2020 Pathway event is being developed, with further details being shared in due course.
The previous programmes are available here:
- 2019: Managing complex conservation projects
- 2018: Ensuring Accreditation is fit for purpose
- 2017: Managing large conservation projects
- 2016: Conservation and the law - looted objects and the use of animal materials in objects
- 2015: Continuing Professional Development and fundraising
- 2014: Building a portfolio and monitoring your professional development
- 2013: Introduction to Accreditation
If you have ideas for the 2020 event please email email@example.com to let us know what you would like to hear about.