What Icon can do for you
Icon's commitment is to help you make the most out of your time with us. With an ever-growing range of tools and media at our disposal, we aim to help our groups and members in any way we can - be it by promoting your achievements and facilitating exposure to your activities, to assisting in day-to-day group responsibilities.
Icon is currently made up by 13 members of staff- each of us with a dedicated role to see through to all your needs. With a combination of full and part-time schedules, there's always guaranteed to be someone in the head office for you to get in touch with.
So what can we do?
We can make your news, events, announcements and vacancies reach a wide audience via all our channels, including:
- Our website
- Our Iconnect newsletter (dedicated mailshot or monthly)
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube)
- Icon News magazine
- The Journal of the Institute of Conservation
We can also help you manage your group duties duties, including:
- Managing the group web pages
- Finding digital solutions to communication needs
- Claiming expenses
- Coding invoices for payments
- Conducting an AGM
And more! So...