Join our free mailing list
There's so much going on in the world of conservation
Sign up to our free newsletter!
Ever wondered what goes on behind the doors of a conservation studio? Or how to best store your family photographs or care for your grandmother’s recipe book? Or maybe you’re a culture buff always on the lookout for stories across heritage, history, museums and conservation and restoration.
Then we’ve got you covered with the Icon Newsletter.
Delivered monthly, the Icon Newsletter is here to inform and inspire by giving you access to the latest from the world of conservation. Each edition we bring you:
- Behind the scenes access to conservation and restoration projects
- Fun reading and watching recommendations saving you from mindless scrolling
- Handy hints and tips from professional conservators to help you look after your own treasures
- Event listings to make sure you don’t miss out on the hottest lectures and conferences in conservation
- Staff stories shedding a light on what the Icon team has been up to
- And of course exclusive offers and discounts to say thanks for the support!
Here’s how it works:
Ready to discover something new? Yes, I want in! >>
Icon collects personal data to provide the External Newsletter to individuals who request to receive it. Data collected includes email address, names, and professional details such as sector of employment.
It is compulsory to provide an email address to subscribe to the Newsletter as without this the requested Newsletter cannot be provided. The basis for collection and processing of these personal details is the performance of a contract with the subject.
Individuals can also provide additional personal data, such as name and sector of employment/motives for subscribing, and these help Icon to tailor newsletter content accordingly. As this information is not required to provide the newsletter, the basis for collection and processing of these personal details is consent.
All details are deleted upon receipt of an unsubscribe request from an individual.