Applications for 2019/20 Clore Fellowships are now open!
Are you an exceptional arts and culture leader with the potential and desire to drive meaningful change? Are you passionate about building an innovative and resilient cultural sector?
The Clore Fellowship is a tailored programme of leadership development. We aim to enrich and transform cultural practice and engagement through developing the individuals’ leadership capacity. The Fellowship brings together some of the most creative and dynamic cultural leaders in the UK and beyond for a life-changing adventure - a professional and personal development experience unlike any other.
Through the Clore Fellowship, you will:
- Focus on your leadership development for about 5 months whilst staying connected to your workplace.
- Participate in in-depth learning tailored to your individual needs, aspirations and circumstances.
- Extend your knowledge and understanding of the wider cultural sector through dialogue, inquiry, study visits, conferences and meetings.
- Increase your skills and leadership acumen through support from a mentor and a coach.
- Benefit from a diverse peer group, connecting with highly experienced leaders, thinkers, entrepreneurs, artists, and extensive networks.
- Give yourself the space and time to learn, reflect, and do.
Closing date for applications is noon, Thursday 29 November, 2018. You can find out more and apply here.