Call for Abstracts: APLAR Conference
The APLAR Conference on laser cleaning technology for the conservation and restoration of cultural heritage is accepting abstract submissions
The conference takes place in Florence, Italy, 14th-15th September 2017 at the Auditoriun of Sant’Apollonia, Via S.Gallo 25.
Download the 1st call for abstracts by clicking on this link.
SEND your abstract for the 6th edition of the APLAR Conference on laser cleaning technology for the conservation and restoration of cultural heritage.
- If you are interested in taking part at the conference, please send us an abstract by the 15th of May 2017 to the following address: email@example.com
- Abstract guidelines are posted in the following link.(Scarica il Modello Abstract in lingua Inglese)
- Abstracts may be sent in English.
- Participants will be informed if their work has been accepted by Thursday 26th of June 2017.
- The selected participants are requested to deliver their original papers/posters by the 15th of October 2017.
PROGRAMME AND REGISTRATION
Simultaneous translation from English to Italian and vice-versa will be available for international speakers.
The conference programme and relative schedules will be available on our website www.aplar.eu from the 31st of July 2017.
Registration Fee in Euros:
Full € 80.00
Discounted € 60.00 (anyone under the age of 26).
For further information please visit our site www.aplar.eu or send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead Image: Provided by Daniela Murphy Corella ACR