#Icon19 Tours now open for registration!
Heading into spring, our forthcoming triennial conference is steadily looming larger!
This June, we’re heading to Belfast for two full days of conference sessions covering the full breadth and diversity of the conservation sector, along with a range of exciting ancillary events. We’ll be welcoming our international contingent with a special event at SS Nomadic, Titanic Belfast, on Tuesday 11th June, before heading into a full day of conference tours on Wednesday 12th June, our glitzy opening reception that evening, our gala confernece dinner on Thursday 13th June – before closing the festivities in style and unwinding aboard a steam train with jazz band and cash bar on Friday 14th June.
An important milestone was reached this week, as our conference tours opened for registration!
We’ve lined up five tours on Wednesday, 12th June:
- TOUR 1 - Conservation in Belfast City Centre + Inside Belfast City Hall
- TOUR 2 - Conservation and Belfast Street Murals
- TOUR 3 - Day trip: Conservation at Mount Stewart
- TOUR 4 - Conservation at Hillsborough Castle
- TOUR 5 - The Ulster Folk and Transport Museum and NMNI Museum Store
- BONUS! - Friday tours for friends and family
Existing confernece delegates have been given first crack at registration as places are limited on all of our tours.
To find out more about each even – including times and cost – and book your place, head over to our Tour page!
And of course, if you have yet to register for #Icon19, there’s not a moment to lose - secure your place before it’s too late!