This page is a work in progress. We will be adding more content shortly, but please let us know of any good resources that we should add to the list.
The British Library Business & IP centre provides a huge range of resources in the form of articles, guides, webinars and local sessions to support small business owners.
The London Business Hub offers free and impartial advice and guidance, with decades of collective experience. It is one example of the national Growth Hub network facilities, which try to offer the best possible solutions to business problems.
Business Balls is a well known online learning website with 1000s of high quality resources to help you become more effective. The website offers training in leadership, management, personal effectiveness and much more.
Our colleagues at the Crafts Council have put together some helpful resources including films on the following topics:
- Getting noticed with good photography, with Yeshen Venema
- Making the most of your mailing list, with Angus and Lorna Ross
- Legal requirements for small businesses, with Briffa Legal
Busineses should also be aware of changes they might need to make in preparation for Brexit on 31 December 2020. Visit the dedicated Government transition website for information that is relevant to you and your business. You will also find a Checker Tool which will point you towards relevant guidance for you and your business.
Icon business support guidance
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme Cards
- Supply of Services Contract Questionnaire for Icon Members
- Insurance - the report published in 2020 can be found in the members' section of our Document Library