Coronavirus remote working and wellbeing
Coronavirus has caused significant change to the workplace, with many of us forced to consider new ways of working.
These changes alongside the many other disruptions to our daily lives can be stressful and affect our mental health. To support conservators to adapt to new ways of working and to look after their wellbeing, we have compiled the following resources.
- ACAS: Homeworking - a guide for employers and employees
- Charity Digital: How to turn events into virtual events
- Icon: Etiquette for virtual meeting
- March Network: Covid-19 and social isolation
- Mind: Coronavirus and your wellbeing
- Mental Health Foundation: Looking after your mental health during the Coronavirus outbreak
- Public Health England: Guidance for the public on the mental health and wellbeing aspects of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- BBC News: Coronavirus: How to protect your mental health
- MHFA England: Address Your Stress
- MHFA: Empower Half House
- Mental Health at Work: Coronavirus and isolation: supporting yourself and your colleagues
- The UCL Online MBA: How to tackle mental health in the workplace as a manager and colleague